[Circulation] Friday and Sunday 8-12

Pete Smith pms05 at hampshire.edu
Mon Apr 21 14:23:43 EDT 2008

Hello Library Friends,

I know there are a lot of shifts looking for coverage right now, but
i was hoping someone could take my friday 8-12 and my sunday 8-12
this weekend? I'm attempting a truly epic roadtrip (2000+ miles in 48
hours) to pick something up in Munster, Indiana. I will trade for any
and all night shifts anytime other than this weekend, including the
late 11:30-2 shifts that everyone must hate. Please? I'll pick you up
a treat in every state i pass through on my way to the heart of america!

regards,
Pete

Pete Smith
pms05 at hampshire.edu