[Circulation] OPEN SHIFTS / SUBS

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Mon Apr 21 14:15:18 EDT 2008

Hello All,

I just wanted to confirm the shifts that need to be covered.

Wednesday, 4/23 (4 - 8pm)  Katie said she'd take this shift but would like to go
to the librarian career reception at UMass that evening.  Can someone not going
to the reception take this shift?

Saturday, 4/26 (11:30pm - 2:00am)  Can anyone take this shift for Sean since he
will be away this weekend?  You can take 1.5 hours off during one of your
scheduled shifts if you do this.

Tricia said she could work 10:30 - 1:30 this Wednesday for Jonathan Z.  This is
fine - I can cover the 9:30 - 10:30 portion of the shift.

I think I've covered them all.  Please post again if we have any shifts that
need coverage.