[Circulation] LATE SHIFT SCHEDULE MEETING FRIDAY

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at Hampshire.edu
Wed Apr 16 14:03:11 EDT 2008

Hello All,

The mandatory late shifts will run Monday, April 21 - Sunday, May 4.  We will
have a meeting to schedule these shifts on this Friday, April 18, @ 3:30pm at
the circulation desk.  This meeting will be super-quick since you are only
drawing one round of shifts.  Please let me know if you cannot attend the
meeting.  I will draw a shift for you, so give me your preferences of which
days you would like to work, and which you would not.  Students who work until
midnight may want to consider adding the extra hours to those shifts, since
these late shifts run 11:30pm - 2:00am.  Students who don't come to the meeting
and don't contact me with preferences will have shifts chosen for them at
random.

Please contact me if you have questions.