[Circulation] Would anyone be willing to switch hours for me on Sat. Oct 13?

Stephanie Nicole Chase snc06 at hampshire.edu
Tue Sep 18 21:03:55 EDT 2007

Hi.
 I normally work  every other Saturday in the library from 8pm to midnight.
  One of the Saturdays that I am scheduale to work on is Saturday, October 13th.
  Unfortuantly, I will not be able to work that night (since I am going to see
my favorite band, The Smashing Pumpkins perform in August-- I bought the
tickets in August), and I was wondering if someone would take my shift that
night, and I could switch with whatever night shift they had.
    Please let me know.
           e-mail: snc06 at hampshire.edu
             cell: (508) 868-6822

                Thanks