[Circulation] TIME CARDS ARE DUE

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Fri Sep 14 10:55:36 EDT 2007

Hello All,

Time cards are due for the pay period ending tomorrow, Saturday, 9/15.  Please
make sure to submit your time cards by Monday, 9/17, 1:30pm.  As of this
morning, everyone except Rance and Stephanie were on the Hub as being able to
submit time cards.  Those forms went out yesterday so I hope you will be on the
Hub by the end of the day today.

DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR TIME FOR THE SCHEDULE MEETING and any other time you
spent training.

New workers:  log in today and make sure you understand how to submit your time
card.  You will log in, then select Enter a Time Card.  Put a check in the box
for the pay period and click submit.  You will have to enter the times you
worked during each day.  There are 2 boxes for each day in case you worked more
than one shift per day.  You click submit after you entered your hours, then you
have to choose the Finished, Send to My Supervisor.  If you have any questions
about submitting your time card see me by 4:30 today or before 12:30 on Monday.