[Circulation] TEMPORARY SCHEDULE IN EFFECT

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Tue Sep 4 09:11:50 EDT 2007

Hello All,

Welcome Back to Hampshire!!!  This is a reminder to come and sign up on the
temporary schedule.  I thank the students who have done so already.  Don't
forget  that you must take at least THREE shifts on the temporary schedule.
It's important that you do so since there are only 7 of you returning from the
spring so we'll have 7 new hires this fall.  If you have friends looking for
jobs send them in to me in the next day or so.  I look forward to seeing you
soon.