[Circulation] CIRCULATION NEWS

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Mon Oct 22 09:59:06 EDT 2007

Hello All,

Is anyone available to take on Thursday mornings 9:30am - noon for the rest of
the semester?  That shift has just opened up and I need to cover it.  Please
consider it if you are available during this time.  You could give up a shift
where you overlap with other workers.  Please see me if you are interested.

You will have a new evening supervisor as of next Monday, Oct. 29.  Her name is
Bethany Glauz-Todrank, and she is a Hampshire alum.  Bethany will work during
the day for the first 2 weeks so that we can train her.