[Circulation] Tuesday Shift 12:00-4:00pm

Aminah Amatullah Hasan aah03 at hampshire.edu
Mon Oct 8 00:21:23 EDT 2007

Hello all whom are around for October break,
   The busses are not running until Wednesday and I live in Northampton with no
car. I cannot make the Tuesday shift, can anyone fill in for me? I would really
appreciate it. I actually would like to swoop a shift with someone. So if any of
you guys have a night shift you don't want to do during the week, I can fill in
or any other shift. I would still like to make up the hours, let me know asap!
Aminah