[Circulation] Sub Tonight 8-12?

Jonathan Peter Ziemba jpz04 at hampshire.edu
Mon Nov 19 09:43:51 EST 2007

Hello everyone,

I am going to Philly very soon to spend my Thanksgiving. My friends and I would
like to leave this evening, however I have my 8-12 spot to do. I wonder if
anyone wants to fill in for me. I think think think Katie is there until 11pm,
unless there have been some substitutions going on, so maybe we could work
something out whereby you come in at 11 or a bit earlier... Anyway, I know this
is last minute, but if anyone wants to fill in, that would be terrific.

-Jonathan