[Circulation] LATE SHIFTS

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Fri Nov 16 10:25:07 EST 2007

Hello All,

Would anyone like to take 2 late shifts and give up some morning hours?  Since
Aminah would have difficulty taking the bus home after a late shift, can anyone
take an extra shift and she could work your day hours?  Please post if you are
willing to do this.  I would rather this arrangement than shorten the late
shift schedule by a day.

Again, the late shift meeting is Monday at 2:00.  Thanks to all students who
have emailed me because of schedule conflicts.  I will do my best to choose
shifts that accommodate all parties.

If I don't get to see all of you, enjoy the Thanksgiving break!