[Circulation] CIRC REMINDERS

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Mon Nov 5 11:01:23 EST 2007

Hello All,

HOLD REQUESTS:  This is just to remind you that you also need to check the Hold
Requests Tab, not just the Title Requests Tab when patrons tell you they have
holds to pick up.

KEEPING UP WITH THE BOOK DROP:  Please keep on top of checking in things in the
book drops (reserve, cd, and book).  It is not fair to leave items for the next
person in after your shift.

THE RESHELVING CARTS: We've been seeing some creative shelving on the carts.
Please remember to keep the books on those carts in call number order, and pay
attention to the tags that indicate what call number ranges should be shelved
on each cart.  Watch for the reserve sticker too, so that reserve books don't
end up on the reshelving carts.

THANKSGIVING SCHEDULE:  During the week of Thanksgiving the library will be
open:

TUESDAY, 11/20: REGULAR SCHEDULE THROUGH MIDNIGHT
WEDNESDAY, 11/21: 8:30AM - NOON, WORK OPTIONAL
THURSDAY - SATURDAY, 11/22 - 24 CLOSED
SUNDAY, 11/25: REGULAR SCHEDULE, WORK REQUIRED FOR WEEKEND 1

If you plan on being away during days when the library is open, start posting
for subs NOW.

Contact me if you have any questions about this email.