[Circulation] tonight, 5;30-9:30

Elyse Derosia ehd04 at hampshire.edu
Thu Mar 29 10:42:19 EDT 2007

Hi All-
     I was wondering if there is anyone who could cover my 5:30-9:30
shift tonight (thursday). I have a lecture to go to , and i just
discovered there is a div III performance tonight that i would really
like to attend.  I was also wondering if anyone could cover these
future shifts:
-next tuesday, the 3rd, from 10am-noon
-and sunday the 8th from noon-4

i'm working on a collaborative art project in holyoke that is
requiring more and more meetings as the semester progresses, and my
schedule is getting pretty tight. any help would be greatly
appreciated. and i'm totally willing to trade!!!!
thanks,
elyse