[Circulation] FRIDAY NIGHT SHIFT

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Fri Mar 9 10:00:36 EST 2007

Hello All,

We are in a position where we've got to cover the Friday night, 8pm - midnight
shift through the end of the semester.  Dac can probably work it through the
16th. I'm looking for a volunteer to take on this shift for the rest of the
semester.  I would rather fill the slot with a student who already works in the
library, so that's why I opened it up to students who don't usually work in
circulation.  If no one shows interest in this shift I will hire a new student.

I realize this is not an attractive shift because it is on Friday night.
However, the students who have worked it will tell you that it's extremely
quiet and a great shift to get your school work done, especially at this busy
time in the semester.

Please let me know if you would be able to take on this shift.  Ideally I'd like
 to fill the slot with one student, but if it would be more palatable if 2
students took it and did every other week I would be happy with that too.  For
circulation students I'd ask that you give up some hours when you overlap with
another student - you could give up day or night hours.

Again, please talk to me ASAP if you have any interest in taking this shift.