[Circulation] TEMPORARY SCHEDULE , MEETING, REFERENCE COURSE

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Thu Jan 25 16:21:16 EST 2007

Hello All,

The temporary spring schedule begins on Monday, 1/29 and runs tentatively
through Wednesday, 2/7.  Returning workers, don't forget to sign up for at
least 3 shifts.  As usual, cover nights first if you can, and take a weekend
shift.  Please try to cover all of the open slots first before doubling up a
shift.

The schedule meeting is tentatively scheduled for Wednesday, Feb. 7.  Please
note that I was telling some of you the 13, but we don't have to extend the
temporary schedule that far.  The meeting will most likely be held at
5:30pm.  More details will follow soon.

This is the last call for the reference course.  This is a course offered by
the reference librarians for returning and new circulation workers.  The
librarians teach you how to use the databases and prepare you for working on
the reference desk.  Students who satisfactorily complete the reference
course are qualified to work on the reference desk in the Fall 2007
semester.  The class meets for 2 hours per week, of which you would be paid
for 1 hour of class time.   The day and time of the course will be
determined by the availability of the students taking it.   Please let me
know by Monday if you are interested in taking the course, and contact me if
you have questions about it.

Phone: 413-559-5762
Fax: 413-559-5419