[Circulation] IMPENDING SNOW STORM TOMORROW

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Tue Feb 13 10:27:10 EST 2007

Hello All,

In case you were not aware, there is a snowstorm expected to begin tonight
and continue through tomorrow night.  This is the reminder that in case the
college closes, full-time library staff will stay home and the library will
be staffed solely by student workers working their regular shifts.  The
students who pull the holds would be opening the library at 8:00 so Wayne
and Jonathan would come in at their regular times.  You are expected to work
your regular shifts or find subs.

Paul and Dac, you may want to consider posting for subs depending on how
brave you are in the bad weather.

 I've attached the Circulation Contact List to this email in case any of you
are in a situation where you need a sub quickly and need to contact your
coworkers individually.

If the college closes and I do not come in, please feel free to contact me
if you encounter any problems.  I will most likely end up at the restaurant,
413-967-7001.  My cell is 413-478-1619.

Phone: 413-559-5762
Fax: 413-559-5419