[Circulation] SCHEDULE MEETING WEDNESDAY

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Fri Feb 2 12:46:23 EST 2007

Hello All,

Since I haven't received lots of protests we will have the schedule meeting on
Wednesday evening at 5:30pm in the special collections room on the 2nd floor.
You will draw numbers and pick 3 rounds of shifts in that order for day, night,
and weekend shifts.  You will be paid for attending the schedule meeting.

For new workers:
It is imperative that you bring your class schedule with you so that you know
your availability for work.  Day shifts are generally scheduled from 9:30am -
1:30pm, or 1:30 - 5:30pm.  Night shifts run 4 - 8, 5:30 - 9:30, and 8 - 12.
There is room for flexibility, and students who do not have full 4 hour blocks
free may work two 2-hour shifts so long as the schedule is covered.

Questions about the schedule meeting?  Call, email, or see me.