[Circulation] CIRCULATION NEWS

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Mon Dec 10 10:44:37 EST 2007

Hello All,

A few reminders:

  -A few times over the weekend we've seen the message "unable to find global
patron record" when checking out books.  If this happens, try doing the
transaction again and it will most likely go through.

  -Please keep on top of checkins and shelving this week. The volume is only
going to pick up as the week goes on.

  -Please sign up for hours on the temporary schedule if you will be on campus
late for 5 college exams.  The last required day of work is Wednesday.  I'm
looking for folks to work on Thursday night 6 - 10 and Saturday & Sunday from
12 - 4 in particular.  Let me know if you are able to work these or any other
shifts between now and the 21st.

Let me know your plans for Janterm and Spring.  I don't expect all of you to be
around for Janterm, but definitely for Spring, unless I hear otherwise from
you.