[Circulation] END OF SEMESTER SCHEDULE AND OPEN SHIFT

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Mon Apr 30 10:39:21 EDT 2007

Hello All,

This is to remind you that the last required day of work is Sunday, May 13.
Once the extended hours end on this Wednesday, we resume normal hours until
midnight from 5/3 - 5/13.  Work is optional Monday, 5/14 through Saturday,
5/19.  We will be open until 10:00pm M - F, then 10 - 3 tentatively on
commencement.  I've posted a temporary schedule for those days.  Please sign
up for hours if you will still be here.  Covering the evening hours first
(at minimum 7:00 - 8:00 for Chris' dinner hour) is preferred.  There will be
lots of returns and therefore lots of shelving to keep us busy.

There is still one open shift for this week.  Wayne had to leave campus
already and we need to cover this Saturday from 4 - 8.  Can anyone take this
shift?

Phone: 413-559-5762
Fax: 413-559-5419