[Circulation] LATE SHIFT MEETING THURSDAY, 4:00

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Tue Apr 17 09:51:02 EDT 2007

Hello All,

The late shift schedule begins this Friday, April 20 and runs through
Thursday, May 3.  You are all obligated to work 1 late shift during this
period.  Late shifts begin at 11:30pm and end at 2:00am.  We will have a
brief meeting at 4:00 on Thursday (at the circulation desk) to draw numbers
to determine the order in which you'll pick your shifts.  If you are not
able to attend the meeting, please give me the days that you prefer or can't
work.  I can pick a shift for you, and definitely will do so if you don't
attend the meeting.

Please contact me if you have questions.

Phone: 413-559-5762
Fax: 413-559-5419