[Circulation] TIME CARDS ARE DUE

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Fri Sep 29 16:26:37 EDT 2006

Hello All,

Time cards are due for the pay period ending tomorrow, Saturday.  Please
make sure to submit yours by Monday morning.  Several of you have told me
that Public Safety is coming to close after midnight.  You will get paid for
any time you stay beyond midnight.  You have to log it on the next day,
though, because the time card will not accept time beyond midnight.  Say
your closing shift is Tuesday night, 8 - 12 and you stayed until 12:15.  You
would log Tuesday 8pm - 12am, then Wednesday 12am - 12:15am.  Contact me if
you have any questions about this.  I'll be here this weekend.

Phone: 413-559-5762
Fax: 413-559-5419