[Circulation] TIME CARDS DUE AND OTHER REMINDERS

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Fri Sep 15 12:36:26 EDT 2006

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who have not yet done so, please submit your time cards by
Monday morning.  The pay period ends on Saturday, so include your hours
through then.

Reminders:

-When you find a sub without using the circstaff list, please tell me or
Christine.  We will then transfer it to the approved subs list on the
bulletin board.  This is our way of knowing at all times who is subbing for
who.

-We're without a desk worker on Thursday mornings from 9:30 - 11:30am.  Can
anyone give up 2 hours elsewhere to take these on?

-Please check the schedule on the bulletin board to make sure I recopied it
correctly.

-Please keep the books on the reshelving carts in call number order.  It's
not enough that they be on the right cart, they actually have to be put in
order as well.

Have a great weekend!

Phone: 413-559-5762
Fax: 413-559-5419