[Circulation] SCHEDULE MEETING - WEDNESDAY

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Mon Sep 11 15:00:51 EDT 2006

Hello Everyone,

The schedule meeting for this semester will take place on this Wednesday,
Sept. 13, at 5:30pm.  This is a mandatory meeting where we will determine
the schedule for the fall semester.  The meeting will take place in the
Special Collections room on the 2nd floor.  You will draw numbers and pick
shifts from 5:30 ­ 6:00, then we¹ll dine on Sibie¹s pizza.  Please let me
know if you have any special dietary needs or recommendations for pizzas.

For our new recruits:  please bring your planners with your course schedules
and other weekly commitments.  The scheduling will go a lot smoother if you
have a clear idea of when you have open blocks of time.  The schedule we set
on Wednesday night will begin on Thursday morning and last for the entire
fall semester.  We¹ll do the same thing all over again in the Spring.

Please contact me if you have any questions about the schedule meeting or
any thing else.

Phone: 413-559-5762
Fax: 413-559-5419