[Circulation] Record sale this week

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Mon Oct 16 09:32:28 EDT 2006

Hello Everyone,

This is just to let you know that the library is holding a record sale this
week.  It is going on right next to the circulation desk, and records are $1
each.  Payment for records goes in the gray metal box in the cubby below the
desk.  For the folks closing each night, please lock the box in the
headphone cabinet when you close down.  Since these records are from our
collection (things we've replaced with cds) it's not a bad idea to
desensitize the records we sell, to save the patrons the embarrassment of
beeping through the gates.

Phone: 413-559-5762
Fax: 413-559-5419