[Circulation] LATE SHIFT MEETING AND END OF SEMESTER SCHEDULE

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Mon Nov 13 06:05:23 EST 2006

Hello All,

The late shift meeting will be held on Wednesday, 11/15, at 4:30pm at the
circulation desk.  The late shifts will run from the Sunday after
Thanksgiving (11/26) until Saturday, 12/9.  You are all obligated to work
one of these shifts from 11:30pm - 2:00am.  On Wednesday, you will draw
numbers to pick your shifts.  If you are not able to make the meeting,
please tell me which nights you prefer to work.  If you do not come to the
meeting and do not give me your preferences, I will pick a shift for you.

Speaking of Thanksgiving, here's the library's schedule for that period:

Tuesday, 11/21: Regular Shifts Through Midnight
Wednesday, 11/22: Library Open 8:30am - Noon, Work Optional
Thursday, 11/23 - Saturday, 11/25: LIBRARY CLOSED
Sunday, 11/24: Library Open 10:00am - 2:00am, Weekend 1 Regular Shifts Plus
                          Start of Extended Schedule

If you are leaving campus early for Thanksgiving, make you¹ve covered all of
your shifts with subs!

END OF SEMESTER SCHEDULE:

Wednesday, December 13: Last Required Day of Work: Regular Schedule Through
Midnight
Thursday, December 14: Open 8:30am ­ 10:00pm, Work Optional and Encouraged
Friday, December 15: Open 8:30am ­ 4:30pm, Work Optional and Encouraged
Saturday and Sunday, December 16 and 17: Open 10:00am ­ 6:00pm, Work
Optional and Encouraged

I¹ve posted a temporary schedule for December 14 ­ 17.  Please sign up for
shifts if you are positive you will be available to work during that period.

Questions about the schedule?  Call me or stop by.

Phone: 413-559-5762
Fax: 413-559-5419