[Circulation] REMINDERS

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Fri May 5 15:04:51 EDT 2006

Hello Everyone,

Some reminders before you leave for the summer:

-We are on the regular schedule (open through midnight) through next Sunday.  If
you are leaving campus before Sunday the 14th, make sure to get your
shift(s)covered.

-The temporary schedule for the week of commencement (15 - 20) has been posted
on the bulletin board.  Please sign up for hours if you can.  As usual, please
try to fill the evenings (or 7 - 8 at least for Chris' dinner break) first.  We
should have lots of checking in and shelving to do that week so there'll be
plenty of work to go around.

-Don't forget to stop by for the student appreciation gathering on Tuesday at
2:00.

In case I don't see you all, thank you for all your hard work this academic
year.  Enjoy your summer, and best of luck to our graduates: Myles, Sarah, and
Dine'!