[Circulation] Closing the Library

Christine Ingraham cingraham at hampshire.edu
Mon Mar 27 21:19:05 EST 2006

Hey all,
    When closing the library for the night, please make sure the officer gives
you the go-ahead to leave.  I've been told by one Public Safety guard that as
soon as he comes in, the student worker leaves for the night and the floors
have not yet been cleared.  I know the officers don't shut down the building in
the same way but please take the time to double-check with them.  There may
still be patrons in the building that need to check out material, especially
now that the semester is picking up speed.  If you have any questions or
problems, please let me or Suzanne know.  Thanks.

Chris

--

Public Services Assistant
 & Interlibrary Loan