[Circulation] SPRING BREAK SCHEDULE

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Thu Mar 9 09:27:38 EST 2006

Hi Everyone,

Here is the library's schedule for spring break:

Friday, March 17  - open regular hours
Saturday and Sunday, March 18 & 19  - CLOSED - Weekend 2 Off
Monday - Thursday, March 20 - 23  - 8:30am - 10pm - Work Optional
Friday, March 24 - 8:30am - 4:30pm - Work Optional
Saturday, March 25 - CLOSED
Sunday, March 26 - Open Regular Hours - Work Required Weekend 1

Please plan ahead if you are going away for break and need subs.  You work a
regular schedule through Friday (17th), then work is optional Monday -
Friday (20 - 24).  Weekend 1 students are required to work regular hours on
Sunday (26).  I put up a temporary schedule for Monday - Friday.  Since we
are open until 10pm most nights, I ask you to fill the evenings first if you
can.

Please contact me if you have questions about the break schedule.

Phone: 413-559-5762
Fax: 413-559-5419