[Circulation] Friday the 17th Shift (3:30-5:30)

Rachel Boynton reb03 at hampshire.edu
Thu Mar 9 01:30:08 EST 2006

Hey folks,
so I'm going down to New Orleans with the Hampshire Habitat group to
work with Common Ground and help with clean up and such. As it's
very long drive and I would like to be able to spend as much time
down there as possible I was wondering if anyone will be around and
willing to take my shift friday the 17th from 3:30-5:30? (Figured I'd
put this out there nice and early so I can hopefully rearrange travel
plans should no one be able to take it).
Cheers,
Rachel Boynton