[Circulation] Help!

jpz04 at hampshire.edu jpz04 at hampshire.edu
Fri Jan 27 13:50:48 EST 2006

Attention Circulation employees!

As the last 20 minutes of my shift wind down on this beautiful Friday afternoon,
I am informed that work, in actuality, has yet to begin! You see, I have
absent-mindedly (an adverb I am all too familiar with), filled in from 10-2PM,
rather than 2-6. Fortunately, someone has offered to cover the last two hours
of this double-header, but unless one of you brave souls comes to the library
and takes a two hour shift, I'll be here that much longer. So, if anyone wants
to work from 2-4PM, now is your chance! Whoever is up for this challenge, give
the circulation desk, or Suzanne, a ring to let us know what is going down. I
hope someone comes through!

Thanks,

-Jonathan