[Circulation] JANTERM SCHEDULING

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Wed Jan 4 14:55:38 EST 2006

Hi Everyone,

I haven't heard that that many students are back on campus yet, so we'll run
a temporary schedule through this weekend.  We will definitely have the
schedule meeting on Monday, 1/9, at noon.   Please come in and sign up for
shifts for today through Sunday.  We will be open this weekend, so please
take 1 or 2 weekend shifts.  Since we are open until 10pm, weekday shifts
will generally run 10-2, 2-6, and 6-10, with some flexibility of course.
Weekend shifts will run 12-4, 3-7, and 6-10.

Please contact me if you have questions about this email.

Phone: 413-559-5762
Fax: 413-559-5419