[Circulation] Spring schedule

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Thu Feb 9 11:47:39 EST 2006

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for attending the schedule meeting and efficiently covering the
library's open hours.  I sent about half of the schedule verifications and I
will do the rest by the end of the day.  Reply to me only if I didn't list
your hours correctly.  Please remember that this schedule is in effect as of
today, Thursday, Feb. 9.  This weekend is weekend 1.

I remember that there were a couple of subs already (Mandy for today and
Diane for Saturday?)  I forget who is subbing for these folks - can you
reply to me so that I know who will be here for those shifts?

Thank you,

Phone: 413-559-5762
Fax: 413-559-5419