[Circulation] SCHEDULE MEETING ON WEDNESDAY

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Mon Feb 6 09:01:16 EST 2006

Hi Everyone,

This is to remind you that the Spring schedule meeting will be held on
Wednesday, Feb. 15 at 5:30pm in the Special Collections Room on the 2nd
floor.  This meeting is mandatory.  If you are unable to make it you must
let me know ahead of time so that I could pick shifts for you.  As in the
fall, you will pick shifts from 5:30 - 6:00, then we will dine on Sibie's
pizza.

Please contact me if you have any questions about the meeting.

Phone: 413-559-5762
Fax: 413-559-5419