[Circulation] TIME CARDS DUE, END OF SEMESTER SCHEDULE

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Fri Apr 28 11:40:03 EDT 2006

Hello Everyone,

Time cards are due by the pay period ending tomorrow.  Please fill yours out
and submit it by Monday morning.  For your late shift, don't forget that you
have to submit 11:30pm - 12:00am on one day, and 12:00 - 2:00am on the next.

Here is the end of semester schedule:

Late shifts through next Friday, May 5

Regular schedule Saturday, May 6 - Sunday, May 14

SUNDAY, MAY 14 IS THE LAST REQUIRED DAY OF WORK

Monday - Friday, May 15 - 19, 8:30am - 10pm : WORK OPTIONAL, BUT
ENCOURAGED!!!   Sign up on the temporary schedule for hours this week, and
take 6 - 10pm shifts if possible.  There will be lots of shelving to do
during this week.

If you are leaving the campus before the 14th, please post to the list for
subs.  Also, please let me know if you intend to work here again in the
fall.   I will expect everyone back (graduates excluded) unless I hear
otherwise.

Phone: 413-559-5762
Fax: 413-559-5419