[Circulation] Easter weekend and late shift meeting

skw03 at hampshire.edu skw03 at hampshire.edu
Wed Apr 12 11:36:19 EDT 2006

hi suzanne,

im unable to attend the late shift meeting because i have class at that time.
i would be able to work the following dates:
april 30-may 2 - though preferably not monday the 1st because i will have work
8-12 that night and at 9:30 the following morning.

these are the only days i can do the late shift because im involved in a div iii
production the last week of april. if all else fails, i may be able to also work
the 21st. but i would prefer not.

thanks so much!

stephanie