[Circulation] Easter weekend and late shift meeting

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Wed Apr 12 09:19:28 EDT 2006

Hello Everyone,

This is a reminder that we are open regular hours this weekend.  If you will
be away this weekend and you are scheduled to work (weekend 2), please post
for a sub sooner rather than later.  Rachel R.  (12 - 4) and Stephanie (4 -
8)  have already posted for subs.  So long as Jonathan Z. is here for his
regular shift (2- 6), we only really need to cover 12 - 2 and 6 - 8, unless
subs would like the whole shifts.

The late shifts begin next Friday, April 21.  The meeting to schedule the
late shifts will take place at 4:30 on Monday the 17th at the circulation
desk.  This will be a brief meeting where you will draw numbers for one
11:30pm - 2:00am shift.  Please give me your preferred / not able to work
days if you are unable to attend so that I can draw a shift for you.

Phone: 413-559-5762
Fax: 413-559-5419