[Circulation] Notes, holds, and time cards

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Sun Sep 18 10:35:02 EDT 2005

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for your cooperation in submitting your timecards in timely
fashion.  A couple of you have your am and pm's mixed up,  but the hours
were all entered correctly.

If you need to leave me a note, please sign your name to it in case I have
questions when I follow up on it.

When returning books at the desk, anything that comes up saying "Put on
Holdshelf for Billed Books" should come to me.  These are items for which
the patron has been billed, and I have to update the paper bill to issue a
credit.  When the circulation office is open, leave such items on my desk,
and when the office is closed leave the books for me on the cart outside the
office.  Books that come in with holds for HC Reserves should be directed to
Bev.

I will be off on Monday, so if you have something to talk about that can't
wait until Tuesday, please talk to Bev or Chris.

Phone: 413-559-5762
Fax: 413-559-5419