[Circulation] SCHEDULE MEETING - TOMORROW - WEDNESDAY

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Tue Sep 13 14:09:54 EDT 2005

Hello Everyone,

This is a reminder that the mandatory schedule meeting is tomorrow,
Wednesday, at 5:30pm.  It will be held in the Special Collections room on
the 2nd floor of the library.  Please bring your course schedules and your
datebooks to help you plan your work schedules.  You will draw numbers and
pick your shifts before we dine on pizza.

For the newcomers: you will draw numbers in 3 rounds for a day shift, a
night shift, and a weekend shift.  You will pick one four-hour shift in each
category, in the order that you drew your number.  You will work the same
day and evening shift each week, but you will work your weekend shift every
other weekend.

Please contact me if you have questions about the schedule meeting or
anything else regarding your job.

Phone: 413-559-5762
Fax: 413-559-5419