[Circulation] 5 college holds and Thanksgiving

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Fri Nov 18 09:47:40 EST 2005

Hello Everyone,

This is a reminder to be careful when sorting books that have holds on them
as they are returned to the circulation desk. Items that have messages
indicating that they have holds for HC BILLED BOOK come to me,  while HC
RESERVES go to Bev.  Please be careful to route returned books with holds to
the correct institution.  PUT ON HOLD SHELF AT _ indicates which school the
hold should go to (or if it should just go to the Hampshire holdshelf).

The schedule for next week is:

    Tuesday, regular shifts through midnight

    Wednesday, open until noon, work optional (but encouraged, let me know
                      if you want to work!)

    Thursday - Saturday, CLOSED

    Sunday, open 10am  - 2am, WEEKEND 1 STUDENTS WORK THEIR REGULAR SHIFTS,
                                             FIRST DAY OF LATE SHIFTS

If you are leaving campus early or coming back to campus late, please post
for subs now.

Phone: 413-559-5762
Fax: 413-559-5419