[Circulation] LATE SHIFT MEETING AND THANKSGIVING SCHEDULE

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Mon Nov 14 10:14:41 EST 2005

Hello Everyone,

The mandatory schedule meeting for late shifts is today, Monday, at 4:30pm
at the circulation desk.  If you do not come to the meeting or tell me when
you can work, you will be given whatever shift is left.

The schedule for the week of Thanksgiving is:

    Tuesday, Nov. 22              Work Required, Regular Schedule

    Wednesday, Nov. 23          Library Close at Noon, Work is Optional

    Thu - Sat, Nov. 24 - 26      LIBRARY CLOSED

    Sunday, Nov. 27                Work Required for Weekend One Sunday
                                            students, Late Shift Schedule
Begins

Make sure to plan ahead for subs if you need to cover any of your shifts.

A strange phenomenon has been occurring on the reshelving carts: regular
(non-oversize) books are being shelved on the bottoms of carts.   If it¹s
happening because the cart is already full, push that one out and pull in an
empty one.  If only one side is full, it¹s okay to shift books from one side
to the other.

I want to pass along praise from our library director, Gai Carpenter.  She
commented on the punctuality of the weekend people, and also that you are
all doing a good job in general.  Keep up the good work!

Phone: 413-559-5762
Fax: 413-559-5419