[Circulation] LATE SHIFT MEETING - MONDAY

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Fri Nov 11 09:40:19 EST 2005

Hi Everyone,

Don't forget that the late shift schedule meeting will be held on Monday at
4:30.  I've only heard from one student so far who cannot make it.  Again,
let me know what's convenient for you if you cannot come to the meeting and
I will choose a shift for you.  Be forewarned that if you do not come to the
meeting and you do not have me choose a shift for you, you will be given
whatever shift is left.  This meeting will last only about 10 minutes.

Phone: 413-559-5762
Fax: 413-559-5419