[Circulation] Nov 8th Sub needed

dig04 at hampshire.edu dig04 at hampshire.edu
Wed Nov 2 04:03:43 EST 2005

Hi all! I'm not going to be on campus next Tuesday (Nov 8th) and I was hoping
that someone could at least trade with me. Keep in mind though that I probably
won't be there that weekend (starting Friday the 11th) either, if a trade is
what you seek.

Please please please! My shift is from 2-6, though working 1:30-5:30 can also be
an option I believe. Partials also appreciated as I know lots of people have
classes then, but I really can't work as I'll be in Boston and won't be back
until the single digits of the morning.

Thanks in advance, ::grovel grovel beg::

Diane :)