[Circulation] END OF SEMESTER BUSINESS

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Fri May 6 10:54:51 EDT 2005

Hi Everyone,

This is a reminder that the last required day of work is Sunday, May 15.  If
you discover that you would like to leave campus before that day, please
make sub arrangements now.

I've posted a temporary schedule for the week of commencement.  Students who
will still be on campus are strongly encouraged to work if possible.  The
end of semester is our busiest time, and we'll be returning and shelving
mountains of books.  The library will be open until 10pm until Thursday (and
possibly Friday - that has not yet been determined), and it would be really
great if someone could at least cover Chris' dinner hour on those nights
(usually 7-8pm).  Mull it over and put yourself on the schedule if you are
positive you can work.  We would also appreciate it if someone could work
with Gai on commencement.

I will expect that all of you will be returning to work here in the fall
(except the May grads, of course).  If you will not be coming back, please
let me know as soon as possible so I will know how many positions I will
have to fill.

If I don¹t get to see all of you before you leave Hampshire, thank you for a
great academic year.  You all did a terrific job.  Have a wonderful summer
break!

Phone: 413-559-5762
Fax: 413-559-5419