[Circulation] standby sub monday morning?

sls02 at hampshire.edu sls02 at hampshire.edu
Tue Apr 26 16:32:01 EDT 2005

Hey all.  I might have to do jury duty monday may 2.  I'm a standby juror and
i've never actually had to go in the last two times i was a standby, and i need
the hours of my shift.  Anyway, I have a 930 to 130 shift monday morning.  Is
anyone willing to be a standby sub for the 930 to 1130 part of the shift? I
would call you sunday night and let you know if you needed to sub.  If you would
rather just have the shift, i can do that too.  Any takers?

Sarah