[Circulation] END OF SEMESTER REMINDERS AND OPEN SHIFTS AS OF 4/20/05

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Wed Apr 20 08:47:18 EDT 2005

Hi Everyone,

Don't forget that the late shifts begin on Friday.  I will send out
reminders to you all on the morning of your shift.

 THE LAST REQUIRED DAY OF WORK IS SUNDAY, MAY 15.  PLEASE POST FOR SUBS NOW
IF YOU DISCOVER THAT YOU WILL BE LEAVING CAMPUS BEFORE THAT DATE.  Also,
thank you to the students who have done so already.

The shifts that are open as of this writing are:

    Tuesday, May 3   5:30 - 9:30pm (optional since there is another student
                                                   scheduled for this shift)

    Friday, May 13    9:30am - 1:30pm

    Saturday, May 14   4:00pm - 8:00pm

Please help out your coworkers if you can.  The end of the semester is our
busiest time, and we need as much help as we can get!

Phone: 413-559-5762
Fax: 413-559-5419