[Circulation] Re: Arista's Tuesday night

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Mon Apr 18 14:05:45 EDT 2005

Hi Rachel and Arista and Everyone Else,

It would be nice if Rachel could do 10  - 12, but the problem is that Sarah
and Jess leave at 9:30 and Suzanna also doesn't come in until 10.  Could
Sarah or Jess come in a half hour later and then stay a half hour later to
cover until 10?  Rachel could then do 10 - 12.

Please let me know the outcome.

Phone: 413-559-5762
Fax: 413-559-5419