[Circulation] OPEN SHIFTS

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Mon Apr 11 11:59:22 EDT 2005

Hi Everyone,

The last required day of work for the spring semester is Sunday, May 15.

Several students have come to the realization that they must leave Hampshire
before the 15th  so I¹m starting the open shifts list again.  I will try to
update it often, so please double-check me to make sure everything is
accurate.

The shifts that are open as of this writing are:
    this Wednesday, 4/13,  9:30am ­ 11:30am
    Saturday, 5/7, 8pm ­ 12am
    Sunday, 5/8,  noon ­ 4pm

Please reply if you will be able to take any of these shifts. Likewise, if
you find you will need a sub please post to the list sooner rather than
later.