[Circulation] Consolidated Info

dig04 at hampshire.edu dig04 at hampshire.edu
Thu Sep 30 00:52:50 EDT 2004

I'm free after 1:00 on Thursday (tomorrow) and Friday. If anyone would like me
to cover for them, just e-mail me and I'll tell you if I can. I'm open to
working a few hours on Saturday as well. I can not work Sunday night, but I am
willing to put in a morning shift. I just thought this would be easier than
sorting through all of the sub requests. Trades welcomed. If anyone can work
my Tuesday shift (9:30-1:30) over October Break, or is open to considering my
Sunday 8-midnight shift, that would be super cool. Hit me up, :) Diane