[Circulation] Extremely important! Emergency sub needed for wednesday

dig04 at hampshire.edu dig04 at hampshire.edu
Mon Oct 25 02:49:17 EDT 2004

I am in desperate need of someone to take my 8-midnight shift this wednesday
the 27th. I have to go down to NYC that afternoon and won't be back until
Thursday afternoon, possibly night, depending on the bus schedule.

I will do anything, take anything, trade anything. Anything. Whoever is
working on Hampshire halloween, provided your shift doesn't start until noon
(class until then), I will trade your shift, no questions. Saturday morning,
sunday morning? I'll do it.

Please and thanks, Diane :)