[Circulation] just before you skedaddle

Christine Ingraham cingraham at hampshire.edu
Wed May 5 17:43:46 EDT 2004

Hey gang,
     I know some of you are leaving early so before you make a break for it I
just wanted to say, have a nice summer.  It's been great working with all of
ya.  Very cool.  I was especially impressed with the way you all covered for
each other (ahem).  Nice teamwork.  Keep it up.  Hope to see you next
semester.  But if your roads leads you to other places hope you have fun there
too.  Take good care of yourselves and don't forget to relax.  Now...RUN!

C.I.

--

Public Services Assistant
 & Interlibrary Loan