[Circulation] subs

Laura Torres lat99 at hampshire.edu
Mon Mar 31 21:13:18 EST 2003

nooo amelia is my model for my div three! i need her.

shameless self promotion: hey felloq circ workers my div three gallery show
WANK is this friday at 7. i will try to aim for radness but we'll see.
anyways y'all should come.

plea for zole: i need him to pick up my friend at the airport the day of my
show. if anyone could sub from 930 to 1200 that would be nice. oh so very
nice.

thank you!
laura